Ensuring your retreat is in the right surroundings for you.
Our staff have been assisting health, religious ad charitable organisations organise their retreats for over 5 years, allowing individuals to step aside from life for a while, to rest and just ‘be’ in a welcoming, peaceful place.
The Venue / location for any retreat is so important from its location to its size, from its surroundings and how it is made up inside are all so important so as to ensure your groups experience allows them to find space, reflect and worship.
Our Service is FREE to use as we get paid by the venues for placing business with them, so why not try us today. The packages we secure can be as low as ?145 per person for a weekend package..
Our venues all offer a worm welcome to all. In addition to which:
- Most are in beautiful buildings with gardens.
- They vary in size from small (1 or 2 rooms) to large (for over 100 people).
- Some have libraries, art rooms and prayer rooms that are available to use.
- Overnight accommodation ? from simple rooms with shared facilities to en suite rooms with modern facilities. Choose the one that is best suited to you.
- The majority of retreat houses provide wholesome, home cooked food and can accommodate special dietary needs (with advanced notice).
- An increasing number of retreat houses have facilities for those with disabilities
To find out more about how we can help you and your retreat please complete the form below. Or if you prefer to call us please do so on 0844 884 9934, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.